Build failure on Windows/MSVC because of embedserv

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Mar 19 05:29:16 PDT 2012

> But if I bypass that I almost get a successful build of master, too.

Once I fixed my instsetoo_native problem I got an installer! That even installs!

Unfortunately the installed LO doesn't run, though;) I just get a
weird Windows box referring error number 0xc0150002. (I installed it
in a non-English virtual XP machine so I won't bother quoting the
whole message.) Does this error number ring any bells, anyone?

--tml