[REVIEW for 3.5] Fix redundant assignment of "nAngle" in switch in svx

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Mar 20 01:49:01 PDT 2012

julien2412 píše v Po 19. 03. 2012 v 14:40 -0700:
> yep it creates fractal :-)

You know, it is better to be careful. There are many workarounds for
bugs in the code. For example, there was a bug in widgets ordering. The
workaround made one widget transparent and passed events to the other
widget. Once we fixed the ordering, the other widget was suddenly
hidden. So the fixed bug caused regressions ;-)

> More seriously, I saw that it's at least used here in this file
> sw/source/core/doc/tblafmt.cxx (line 413)

Yup, I see the values used also svx/source/items/algitem.cxx in
SvxOrientationItem::SetFromRotation. I can't imagine any workaround for
this bug because the angle 9000 has newer been assigned. Your fix is
correct and looks safe => I have pushed it to 3-5 branch, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=85c6043d0d339d3df6a4037eedce78df38272ea6

You do great work!

Best Regards,
Petr