Building master on Windows. Installer fails.

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 05:55:01 PDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kohei,
>
> 2012/3/20 Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida at gmail.com>:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I decided to give master a try on Windows once again.  The good news
>> is that, it just built flawlessly without ever needing my
>> intervention.  The bad news is that, the installer fails.  I've
>> attached a screenshot of the error I'm seeing.
>>
>> Anyone has any clue as to how to fix this?
>>
>> My tree is most recent as of this morning.
>>

> I'm afraid that I broke it. I pushed a fix, you need to rebuild the installer.

Thanks Andras.

I saw your fix, and I pulled and re-built again.

Unfortunately now the build itself fails in ucb.  My HEAD is
25d114eec4d451acdda1ddff4c8ed9d47ba6275f.  It's a clean build, build
my incremental build also failed the same way.

Here is the build error.

---
c:/libo/core-master/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/CxxObject/test/source/bootstrapfixture.o
c:/libo/core-master/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/WinResTarget/test/default.res
   Creating library
c:/libo/core-master/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/LinkTarget/Library/itest.lib
and object c:/libo/core-master/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/LinkTarget/Library/itest.exp
[ build PKG ] toolkit_util
Microsoft (R) Manifest Tool version 5.2.3790.2075
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation 2005.
All rights reserved.
[ build PKG ] ucb_xml
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/cygdrive/c/libo/core-master/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/CxxObject/ucb/source/ucp/odma/odma_provider.o',
needed by `/cygdrive/c/libo/core-master/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/LinkTarget/Library/iucpodma1.lib'.
 Stop.
dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/cygdrive/c/libo/core-master/tail_build/prj

 it seems that the error is inside 'tail_build', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

build_error.log should contain the captured output of the failed module(s)

To rebuild a specific module:

make tail_build.clean # not recommended, this will re-build almost everything
make tail_build

when the problem is isolated and fixed, re-run 'make'
make: *** [build-packimages] Error 1
---

Anyone has any clue?

Thanks,