[PUSHED] Replace SV_DECL_PTRARR_DEL by ptr_vector in ww8par2.cxx

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Mar 21 09:10:31 PDT 2012

On 03/21/2012 12:42 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> I noticed a few things I addressed with follow up
> <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2406745e4e78e0346b1b303870abd0a85e861405>
> "Further clean up of previous patch," however:

What I forgot to mention, sw/source/filter/ww8/ww8par2.cxx's

   pActMGroup = new WW8SelBoxInfo( nX1, nWidth );
   // ... lots of lines ...
   aMergeGroups.push_back(pActMGroup);

could make it advantageous to turn aMergeGroups from
boost::ptr_vector<WW8SelBoxInfo> to something like
std::vector<boost::shared_ptr<WW8SelBoxInfo>>, to fix the memory leak
should those "... lots of lines ..." throw an exception.

Stephan