[REVIEWED][PUSHED 3-5] fix for fdo#46220, infinite loop when exporting hidden column to html

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:20:24 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 04:40 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

> [1] fixes the infinite loop in html export when we try to skip a
> hidden column. We need to increase nCol in this case to prevent that
> we will always test the same column.
>
> This fix is safe and simple and I think we should include it into 3-5.

> [1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c4744121f12fde51de2d92d2442d590d93725ffc

Yup, I agree.  Pushed to 3-5 with my sign-off.

BTW, I would probably make that loop into a for-loop instead of a
while-loop, since nCol value is not updated in each iteration, and there
is clearly a simple initialization step and the value gets incremented
at the end of each iteration.  But, that's besides the issue, I guess
and some might call it just a personal opinion. ;-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc