callcatcher oddness ...

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 09:34:27 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 16:00 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Is callcatcher filtering out _Impl symbols or somesuch ?

The unusedcode.easy list is generated from a bigger "unused.all" list
which contains ReloadDecouple_Impl. See the toplevel Makefile.

I only include stuff with "::" in them (seeing as the list is post
c++filter) and I'm holding back all the possible dlsym-able export "C"
symbols from the easy list (even with callcatchers built-in list of
known dlsym entry points), cause building alone isn't sufficient to find
out if they were really unused.

C.