where can I load windows DLL file

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Mar 26 05:47:38 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-26 at 13:12 +0200, khagaroth wrote:
> LO can open WPS (Woks) files just fine. Don't know if it handles
> Chines glyphs in WPS, but the English and Czech files I tried opened
> and displayed correctly.

	Sure - so see the 'libwps' module with the parser for that.

> > On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 03:17:19PM +0800, huqitu du <huqitu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The DLL function is when LO open a .wps file(this file format is very
> > common in china and not supported in LO yet)

	It's quite hard to build libreoffice without wps support ;-) but
perhaps there is something unusual about the chinese files / encodint /
glyphs that breaks autodetection and/or load.

	I'd play with libwps/src/conv/raw and the wps2raw or similar tool to
see if you can work out what's happening in the underlying streams
there.

	HTH,

		Michael.