Any JNI/UNO bridge experts around? Some assumptions about field ids are apparently not valid for Dalvik

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 08:06:34 PDT 2012

On 03/26/2012 12:21 PM, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> The following patch seems to help, does it look sane?

Tor, I see you pushed this now, although it is wrong (or at least does
not address the root of the problem, which is that
JNI_compound_type_info makes css.uno.RuntimeException's m_base
erroneously point to css.uno.Exception instead of null.

I'm working on a proper fix, but gbuild'ification of jvmfwk breaking the
old testtools/source/bridgetest tests makes this take a little longer...

Stephan