Windows SDK is not found

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Mar 26 14:52:47 PDT 2012

On Monday 26 of March 2012, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> >> I believe that configure option has been renamed to
> >> --with-dotnet-framework-home.  E.g. I have
> >>
> >>     --with-dotnet-framework-home="/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft
> >> SDKs/Windows/v7.0A"
> >>
> >> in my configure option.
> >
> > No, that does not solve the problem, neither with
> > --with-dotnet-framework-home alone nor in combination with
> > --with-windows-sdk-home
>
> Hmm..  Anyone else have any ideas?

 I think one thing that has changed relatively recently is that the SDK must
be registered as default with Visual Studio (in the menu: Microsoft Windows
SDK 7.1 -> Visual Studio Registration -> Windows SDK Configuration Tool).

 You can also have a look at configure.in to see what the check actually looks
for.

--
 Lubos Lunak