ancient openssl bundled

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:56:34 PDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Enrico Weigelt <enrico.weigelt at vnc.biz> wrote:

> I'll maintain my downstream fork dropping the 3rdparty packages step
> by step. (I'll contigiously rebase, to I'll be ontop of master).

Again. most packager for unix based distro can do just that with the
proper configure argument of LibreOffice out of the box.
And MacOSX does that to for the few library that _are_ in the standard system...

we maintain a copy of the external libraries for the platforms that
don't have them.. but you _can_ use the system version for most of
them if your system have them.

Norbert