Build breaks, likely somewhere in linking

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:11:08 PDT 2012

On 29 March 2012 22:56, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> build breaks, I have attached the build_error.log. I have run "make build"
> twice to make sure, that it not a simple timing problem.

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/c', needed by
`/cygdrive/c/git/LO36APR/workdir/wntmsci12/CxxObject/extensions/source/propctrlr/browserlistbox.o'.
 Stop.
does not look good. I can't imagine where /c came from.

Sorry, no other help then generic:
make extensions.clean && make extensions
of maybe: make extensions.clean && gb_FULLDEPS= make extensions
There is non-zero chance it will help.
Btw, what is output of:
make cmd cmd="\${GNUMAKE} -v"

Best,