minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Mar 30 01:11:07 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-29 at 21:41 +0200, Tommy wrote:
> > * Pending Action Items
> > 	+ [well underway] review and re-close 3.4.x MAB fixed in 3.5.x (Rainer)
> >       snip
>
> "MAB = most annoying bugs" is a registered trademark by Tommy

	Lol :-)

> however I'm gonna let you use it under LGPLv3+/GPLv3+/MPL licences :-)

	Thanks ! good to have you around :-) and thanks for your work on
bugs ! :-) Incidentally, if you have more spare cycles to help out with
bug triage it'd be much appreciated - the quicker we can get bugs from
UNCONFIRMED into a reproduced / de-duplicated state and prioritised well
the faster we can fix the truly most annoying :-)

	Anyhow, good stuff :-)

		Michael.