[Libreoffice-ux-advise] named formatting attributs overwrite automatic formatting attributs (paragraph / character)

Maxime de Roucy mderoucy at linagora.com
Fri Mar 30 11:16:27 PDT 2012

Hello,

For me, character style and paragraph style should behave the same.
I change my mind and think that character style should behave like the
paragraph style :
If you apply a style on something (text or paragraph) the style should
overwrite the preview style and directs attributs on this something.
If you apply a direct attribut on something the direct attribut should
be merge with the preview style and direct attribut on this something.

But I don’t like very much the idea to force people to use style
formatting…

Regards

Maxime de Roucy

--