Regarding your commit: Add all the available themes to the list

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed May 2 03:31:54 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 20:54 +0200, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> Other question is if the human fesible for the default where I added it or if
> that one should be not built by default.

	Every theme we add is another chunk of download size, on our already
large Windows download, and the vast majority of people use the
defaults.

	Personally, I'd like to ship just two themes: tango and highcontrast,
and make it possible to extend that easily at run-time with extensions -
but that requires some hacking work :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.