missing fixes for suse-3.5 (mono)

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu May 3 10:04:50 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have been porting the mono patches into suse-3.5 branch. I am going to
finish when I am back from vacation. I send it here just in case anyone
would like to move forward earlier :-)

I am getting close. It builds on Linux. I have squashed some patches (21
instead of 36). The remaining problems are:

    + does not work :-)
        + missing libreoffice-mono.pc file
        + not installed into GAC
        + removed 3-layer structure???
    + some commits still modify the same file that makes porting more
      complicated:
        + squash mono-allow-building-with-mono-2.patch into the
          respective patches
        + many patches modify makefiles in cli_ure; would be
          possible to squash some more?

The current state is attached. I do not want to push it because there is
still some squashing possible.

Best Regards,
Petr