[GSoC 2012] Introducing myself

Artur Dorda artur.dorda at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:17:32 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Artur Dorda, I'm 21 years old, I'm from Poland, studying on
Wroclaw University of Technology, doing 2nd year of Computer Science.

I am extremely happy that I can work with you during the Google Summer
of Code. Thank you all for choosing me for this job.
Special thanks goes to Markus, who was very helpful and patient with
answering questions. It should be pleasent co-working, this summer. I
hope with Michael Stahl things will be also nice and friendly :)

This week I wasn't much around, because in Poland we now have
something called the "long weeekend", this year it takes 9 days, 2
weekends and week between them. It's because we just have two National
Days, 1st and 3rd May.
Many people take a leave for a 3 days, have 9-day "weekend" and go for
some trips, travels.

In the end of this week I'll hang out with you again on IRC and get
back to knowing code.

I'm not sure if I should write here more things, because some info is
in my proposal. If you have questions - just ask, please.

I have already noticed, that people here seem to be really friendly,
so hope we'll have a great time, not only during the summer, but also
after it!

Best regards,
Artur