Regarding your commit: Add all the available themes to the list

Tomáš Chvátal tomas.chvatal at gmail.com
Sat May 5 02:42:36 PDT 2012

2012/5/5 Korrawit Pruegsanusak <detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com>:
> Hello Tomas,
>
> First, I don't think we should have 'classic' or 'industrial' theme in
> the list, as I said in previous message.
> I just tried again, building with all supported themes including
> 'classic' and 'industrial', and the result is that: in Tools > Options
>> View > There are only 6 themes in the option list -- without
> 'classic' and 'industrial' at all.
> So, I think it's no use to have an option to build with these two killed themes.

I know they are killed themes, but they does not break build and if
user specify them it is pretty easy to adjust the code to actually
load them if they want to waste their time on it.

I would rather see the configure option for them disappear with
disappearance of the folder itself.

As I said in the former message, the possibility not to build classic
and industrial was introduced few months ago by my commit and it was
completely accidental (i slipped to check for those two dirs). So I
just consider this actual bugfix restoring the former state.

Anyway if you think that those two should not be built just sent the
patch to the ml, and I think the dirs should be removed too if they
are not used and built anwyay, we can restore them from git if anyone
needs them.

> Second nitpick, your commit message:
>> There is no visible difference on: --with-themes=galaxy or --with-themes=default
> But I think it will error when you configure --with-theme=galaxy,
> right? (see the code)

Conditional added so both default and galaxy work.

> Last nitpick, in configure.in:978, the 'crystal' theme should have an
> asterisk * :-)

Added.

Cheers

Tom