[PUSHED-3-5] Revert "Set the listbox height to an integer multiple of the listbox entry height"

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Wed May 9 13:56:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

Le 09/05/2012 13:52, Ivan Timofeev a écrit :
> [...]
>
> Opinions from the UX point of view? :) Do we really need to shrink a
> listbox so that it does not show a partially visible item at the
> bottom,[...]?
A partially visible item at the bottom of a listbox, shows clearly that
there is something else to see. It is a useful information.
In the case of the Navigator or the Stylist, shrinking the listbox has
very unsightly effects when you resize the window, particularly when
they are docked, one above the other, on the side of the main window.

Best regards.
JBF