[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice developer digest

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri May 11 05:48:35 PDT 2012

Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (11-05-12 14:39)
> Cor Nouws píše v Čt 10. 05. 2012 v 17:32 +0200:

>> Attached an ods with the rough data I have now.
>
> The list of selected changes look reasonable to me. I just suggest two
> things:
>
>     + add name of the author
>     + slightly reword each commit summary to get a consistent look and
>       feel

The second I did a bit. The first might be an idea for the next time:
http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2012/05/11/new-and-changed-functions-you-can-experience-and-test-them-now/

> [...]
> If you want to add links to bugzilla, I could create a simple script for
> you. It will replace fdo#xxxxx with the needed tags for WordPress. I
> guess that it uses html tags. Does it?

Thanks for the offer. When looking at the WordPress thing yesterday I
did not find a HTML switch, but it was there today. And that makes it
easy enough for me to handle.
But if I think I need smarter tools, I'll call you :-)

> Cool. Thanks a lot for working on it.

First time is bit more time-consuming.
Now the routing is clear, I hope I can do it fast and regularly.
Looking in the git-commits is something I do anyway.

Cheers,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org