ODF proposal for <number:fill-character> element

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Thu May 17 14:06:43 PDT 2012

Hi Noel,

On Wednesday, 2012-05-16 09:35:52 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

> >This element can contain one instance of each of the following elements:
> >[and add<number:fill-character>]
> >
> is there a need to specify some tolerance ? e.g. Excel seems to
> accept the presence of multiple repeat character code(s) but only (
> again in the one and only version I tested ) actually use the last
> one.

Yuck..  Language like "if more than one instance is present only the
last one is to be considered" may (rightly) not pass the TC ... it
defeats the one instance rule. We might be forced to save only the last
instance in that case.

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD