[Libreoffice-commits] .: 2 commits - configure.in README.cross

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri May 18 01:59:40 PDT 2012

> Why not? Changing the inner configure call to
>
> ./configure `cat configure.lastrun.build`

Sure, but then there would be a discrepancy with how autogen.lastrun
works. Or should we realize already that autogen.lastrun isn't
actually valued by developers as a "backup copy" of their last
autogen.sh parameters, but it is seen as a precious input file, edited
and certainly not intended to get over-written... and remove the code
to (re)write it from autogen.sh? Anyway, I am not opposed to this
idea. I would perhaps call it configure.args.build (and
configure.args.host, if we remove the "backup copy" aspect)?

--tml