Calc/ODFF spreadsheet functions

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Tue May 22 02:02:45 PDT 2012

Hi Regina,

On Tuesday, 2012-05-22 08:19:13 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:

> >>I don't see any LibreOffice comments, would this (DATEDIF) be the first one?
> >
> >Yes, indeed, this would be an interesting precedence case.. it's
> >probably better to setup our own page for this.
>
> I'm not sure about that. It means to double the work and makes
> information scattered.

That's indeed a good argument against duplication, especially because
you are working on both projects. Ok, let's see if we can peacefully
coexist on that page.

>  Also Wolfgang's BIT*
> >functions are in LibO, so would need to be flagged as integrated, same
> >with Regina's CSC/SEC functions.
>
> Yes, I haven't update the Wiki. But it is a Wiki and in no way _my_
> page. So you can alter it as needed.

Heh :-)  That wasn't meant as "you didn't update the page", I was just
gathering status.

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD