Calc/ODFF spreadsheet functions

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Wed May 23 04:14:56 PDT 2012

> >> From the Small Group, all but AVERAGIF are available.
>
> It is (an other functions) in
> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/cws/calcishmakkica/. But that CWS has not
> been integrated to Apache OpenOffice yet.
>
> If you will use it for LibreOffice, you should ask Apache to get it under APL2.0
> otherwise it is not possible to use it with MPL/LGPLv3+ dual license, which is
> intended for LibreOffice.

You will have to help me (again) on that, either by explaining how to ask whom for what, or by doing it for me.
It certainly makes it simple to implement these functions.
I could expand fdo41214 to COUNTIF, SUMIFS, AVERGAEIF and AVERAGEIFS and submit there.

> Besides missing functions of ODF1.2, there is a lot to do in improving the
> Excel import/export filters. Excel 2010 has a lot of new functions.

I don't have (access to) Excel 2010, so I can't use that as reference/source of inspiration, but I guess ODFF1.2 Medium (and Large) group will keep me busy for a while :)

Winfried