crash-on-start with incremental build ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed May 23 04:33:50 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

	Just a heads up: I am getting:

	"The application cannot be started. Cannot activate implementation
file ... libdeployment.so: loading component library failed".

	This is down to having an internal libxml2 in my solver/workdir and
building vs. the (apparently older/different) system libxml which is
missing the LIBXML2_GLOBAL_VARIABLES version.

	Solution: prolly easiest to re-build from scratch[1].

	and re-run 'make' :-) or of course, with lots of spare CPU time,
re-make from clean.

	Digging at the dependencies, it makes me wonder why we indirectly
include tons of libxml headers across writer in order to get a single
struct forward definition - am testing a fix for that.

	HTH,

		Michael.

[1] - I tried something like:
	rm -Rf libxml2/unxlngi6.pro libxmlsec/unxlngi6.pro
	find workdir solver -name '*libxml*' | xargs rm -Rf
	find workdir -name '*.d' | xargs rm
	make l10ntools.clean jvmfwk.clean