noticed same freeze with same last console logs on 3 bugs

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu May 24 16:22:03 PDT 2012

Hello,

I just noticed the same Writer freeze during opening with the same last
console message :
warn:legacy.osl:31275:1:/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo_3_5/sw/source/core/bastyp/bparr.cxx:141:
operator[]: Index aussserhalb

You can take a look at fdo#49890 and its 2 dups (or at least I thought so)

So if someone is interested by fdo#49890, he/she may solve perhaps 3 or more
bugs in the same fix.

Julien.
PS : I don't pretend it 's a priority or "must do" thing, just noticed this
(and again perhaps I'm wrong), that's all :-)