[GSoC] testing - Weekly Report no. 1

Artur Dorda artur.dorda at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:04:31 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

During first week I've started to make the XShape/XShapes test concept
available in draw/impress. The task is to take the dumper code from
the chart2/ module and transfer it to another class and module (we've
chosen drawinglayer/), so it could be reached from chart2/, and then
manage to access the draw's/impress' XShape/XShapes.
First part (transferring code) is mainly done, second I will be
starting tomorrow.

Please mail me if there's something wrong or in case you want
something more specific.

Best regards,
Artur