Question about filter/source/msfilter/msdffimp.cxx

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon May 28 05:01:49 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to understand why cppcheck (git updated today) hangs on the file
liboroot/filter/source/msfilter/msdffimp.cxx

I tried to find where was the problem and found that it worked if I
commented just the following curly parenthesis (no need to comment the block
inside)
{ (line 7294)
} (line 7354)

More bizarre is if I create a file with just the whole function  SdrOle2Obj*
SvxMSDffManager::CreateSdrOLEFromStorage (defined from line 7268) and
without commenting these curly parenthesis, cppcheck worked !

Before I create a tracker for cppcheck, I'd like to know at what corrrespond
these curly parenthesis.
I found nothing about this kind of construct in C++ however I know it's ok
since it compiles ok.

Julien.