Password Protection (source file)

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 30 08:10:27 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Stefan Knorr (Astron) <
heinzlesspam at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> not that I am a very good person to answer this, but are you sure you
> are using the builtin file picker instead of the native one? AFAIK,
> the files in fpicker are specific to LibO's builtin file picker which
> can be activated under Tools > Options... > LibreOffice/General >
> Open/Save dialogs.
> Maybe that helps, quite possibly it doesn't.
>
> Astron.

Thanks for the suggestion. I went ahead and checked it out, unfortunately
not the case. I did yet another search for "Save with password" with grep
just to be positive there wasn't another instance of it and there isn't.
I'm about as confused as someone can be about where that text that is
located at the bottom of the  Save As dialog box comes from. Ultimately I
am trying to apply a similar method on another piece of software, that's
why I need to track down the entire password protect method used by OOo/LO