Disabling file opening and saving in print preview mode

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:07:26 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 11:48 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> Views and opinions appreciated.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Given all the feedbacks, my conclusion is that we should keep the
current behavior of allowing the save action from the preview mode.  The
main issue is that we *do* allow editing of the document in the preview
mode (as Regina pointed out), in which case having the ability to save
the document there does make sense.

That also means that I'll just have to go back and figure out what's
going wrong when saving the document from the preview mode (as reported
in the bug report). :-/

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc