[WIKI] new RSS extension

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Oct 2 09:38:10 PDT 2012

Hello,

in course of our wiki migration, the current "SimpleFeed" extension will
not be available anymore. Therefore, several pages in the wiki,
especially the EasyHacks page, need to be adapted.

Pages can be identified as they use the <feed> tag.

I have installed the RSS extension on the soon-to-be-new wiki, and also
on the old wiki, so appropriate measures can be taken in time. As soon
as the migration is done (probably this month), the old extension will
not be available anymore.

Please have a look at your pages, and adjust them according to the new
extension: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:RSS#Example

Thanks,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108