[REVIEWED 3-6] New release libcdr 0.0.9, fixes fdo#55522 and partly, fdo#54785

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Oct 5 07:27:17 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 15:57 +0200, Fridrich Strba wrote:
> This attached patch is uploading a new libcdr that fixes several
> position problems as those reported once in one article of heise.de.

	Given the number and nature of bugs fixed by the upgrade, the fact that
it's a 2k loc patch is not so surprising. I didn't see any obvious new
crasher regressions in there, and the screenshots look good :-)

	So - I'm inclined to +1 for -3-6 myself, be nice if someone else had a
poke of course; and good if you could push it yourself :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.