Beanshell and Javascript extensions not registered in master build

d.ostrovsky at idaia.de d.ostrovsky at idaia.de
Mon Oct 8 03:58:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

Quoting Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurgood at gmail.com>:

> Le 07/10/12 22:59, Alex Thurgood a écrit :
>
> I used the --enable-ext switches on both OSX and Linux 32bit - same
> result, no functional beanshell or javascript extensions loaded, however
> the build doesn't report any errors, even if I make the modules separately.
>
> Anything to do with David's recent gbuildification changes ?

Could you please check that bsh.jar and js.jar are actually built and
delivered, i. e.:

make VERBOSE=true beanshell.clean
make VERBOSE=true beanshell

you should see copy bsh.jar to solenv.
If it is delievered how can i test these "functional beanshell and
javascript"?
Did it work prior to gbuildification?

Regards
David