Beanshell and Javascript extensions not registered in master build

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Mon Oct 8 04:28:17 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 09:30:48AM +0200, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Le 07/10/12 22:59, Alex Thurgood a écrit :
>

> Just to clarify :
>
> > I tried building master today with the following switches :
> >
> > ./autogen.sh --enable-binfilter --enable-extra-template
> > --enable-extra-sample --enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
> > --enable-ext-scripting-javascript --enable-ext-mysql-connector
> > --with-system-mysql --enable-symbols --enable-debug --enable-dbgutil
> >

> I used the --enable-ext switches on both OSX and Linux 32bit - same
> result, no functional beanshell or javascript extensions loaded, however
> the build doesn't report any errors, even if I make the modules separately.

These two script providers have been changed from extensions to optional
components, which means there are no oxt files. For javascript provider,
you should have solver/unx*/bin/js.jar,
solver/unx*/bin/ScriptProviderForJavaScript.jar and
solver/unx*/xml/scriptproviderforjavascript.rdb in solver; and
install/program/classes/js.jar,
install/program/classes/ScriptProviderForJavaScript.jar and
install/program/services/scriptproviderforjavascript.rdb in the
installation dir.

> Anything to do with David's recent gbuildification changes ?

It is possible.

D.