fdo#51004: some progress and 10 years old bug pending

d.ostrovsky at idaia.de d.ostrovsky at idaia.de
Tue Oct 9 01:15:55 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

Quoting Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com>:

> Of course - it would be -lovely- to have a native C++ unit test in
> dbaccess/qa/extras/ that we could use to do a few queries on a sample
> mork file and add that to our regression test suite :-) having more
> native-code dbaccess/ tests as a harness others can build around would
> be really nice.

done: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/841/

It seems to be the first cpp unit test in connectivity module
that does uno bootstraping and executes a SQL statement ;-)

I wasn't sure what would be the best way to differentiate between test
and production case, so i abused driver url...
It would be nice if someone could review it.

Thanks
David