Errors with Makefile.top for building Windows

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 19 14:09:20 PDT 2012

On 19/10/2012 23:00, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> On 19 October 2012 22:40, Julien Nabet<serval2412 at yahoo.fr>  wrote:
>> I attached it and noticed this:
>> export WORKDIR=D:/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/wntmsci12
>> export WORKDIR_FOR_BUILD=D:/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/wntmsci12
> Hmm, sorry, no idea. I hope the '-' in compile-libreoffice does not
> make problem.
> It should be fine to start with D:/ IIRC
On my Linux laptop, I've got this:
/home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo, no problem. Hope it's not a pb
with Cygwin or Windows :-)

>> I put compile-libreoffice in /cygdrive/d because I've got not enough space
>> for a debug build in C.
>> Now I could install cygwin + LO sources in D, so I wouldn't need to use
>> /cygdrive/... ?
> I don't understand what do you mean here. It is already in D.
> You mean to move it one level up as D:/libo ?
> You can try to avoid compile-libreoffice but it should be fine.
I installed Cygwin on my c:, then "home" is located in this directory :
"c:\cygwin\home\annie" (I retrieved my mother's laptop)
Since I don't have enough space on C: for a debug build (I saw that
after having installed Cygwin), I put LO sources in D: so I use
/cygdrive/d/compile-libreoffice to access LO sources

Now, if using /cygdrive/d/compile-libreoffice is a problem, I could
install Cygwin on my d:, then "home" would be located in this directory
(or I suppose so) : "d:\cygwin\home\annie"
then I could put LO sources on ~/compile-libreoffice (ie
"d:\cygwin\home\annie\compile-libreoffice").

Hope it's more clear now

Julien