submodules issue on cygwin

Mathias MICHEL mathias-michel at laposte.net
Mon Oct 22 16:41:26 PDT 2012

Hello

When I try to build master since submodules were introduced, I got a
failure with this message:

Entering /cygdrive/d/src/libo/tail_build/prj

gbuild module /cygdrive/d/src/libo/tail_build: /opt/lo/bin/make -f
Makefile -j4 -rs all slowcheck gb_PARTIALBUILD=T
D:/src/libo/Module_tail_build.mk:27:
/cygdrive/d/src/libo//translations/Module_translations.mk: No such file or
directory
Makefile:17: *** Corrupted module target stack! .  Stop.

I don't know where the double / comes from.

When I check:
  - libo/translations is a directory containing 2 files: .git & .gitignore
  - libo/core/translations contains the git repo with its workdir

What could be missing here ?

git version is 1.7.9

mm at FAUCON /cygdrive/d/src/libo/clone/translations
$ git log -n 1 --decorate --oneline
2548be5 (HEAD, origin/master, origin/feature/submodules, origin/HEAD,
master) add a README to the translations module

mm at FAUCON /cygdrive/d/src/libo
$ git log -n 1 --decorate --oneline
bd1c644 (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) remove nonexistant file
 from Zip_uretest

I can provide more logs if needed. just ask.

Regards

--
Mathias