Build Error

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:12:47 PDT 2012

Le 24/10/2012 07:28, Joel Madero a écrit :

Hi Joel,

> Not that I know of. I haven't changed my method at all. I've been basing my make
> of the same ./autogen that I've been using for months.
>
> Do I have to change something? If so, suggestions on how to do it? Appreciate
> it, this is becoming an issue as I can't triage correctly without a master build

I'm in the same boat as you on this one. I did notice that during the
running of autogen.sh, it picked up the location of the pre-installed
LibreOffice 3.6 version, so maybe that has something to do with the
problem, if I understand Stephan's comments correctly. Unfortunately, I
do not know how to correct it.

Alex