[Libreoffice-commits] .: 5 commits - config_host.mk.in configure.ac ct2n/delzip ct2n/description-en-US.txt ct2n/Extension_ct2n.mk ct2n/Makefile ct2n/makefile.mk ct2n/Module_ct2n.mk ct2n/prj ct2n/UnpackedTarball_ct2n.mk dictionaries Makefile.top nlpsolver/src ooo.lst.in reportbuilder/util RepositoryModule_ooo.mk scripting/source sdext/source solenv/gbuild swext/mediawiki

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 23:51:31 PDT 2012

On 10/24/2012 10:10 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> The only annoyance with this, AFAIU, is that as soon as you push the
> submodule to gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418 it automatically creates a
> commit in the core repo on your behalf that updates the submodule SHA
> pointer.

Hm, I'm pretty sure I'd seen this behavior (gerrit automatically
creating a core repo commit on your behalf if you push a submodule
commit) last week.  But when I did a change to helpcontent2 now and
pushed it, no automatic commit in master followed, and I had to do that
manually myself.  Did anybody change gerrit's behavior meanwhile, or am
I starting to become confused?

Stephan