where to put icons for the iconset feature?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Oct 29 04:28:13 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

On Sat, 2012-10-27 at 20:37 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> I'm currently implementing the icon set support and have no idea where
> to put the icons. There will be around 50 to 60 icons if we want full
> compatibility with OOXML.

	Right.

> Should they really be put into the galaxy icon set even if they are
> only used in calc core and are not related to the UI code?

	Well; of course, we could try dropping them on the disk, but there are
big benefits to sharing the same code, path handling, etc. from having
them in images.zip.

	My hope is that (eventually) we get our theming logic sorted out so
that unchanged icons are not duplicated across multiple zip files, but
that we layer them; so - for now - I'd just whack them into galaxy
yes :-)

	The screenshot looked lovely by the way :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.