port spreadsheet engine to iOS

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Sep 11 02:42:42 PDT 2012

> How to generate a spreadsheet grid for the iPad. Which UI component could be a
> better one. When I used the UILabl for each cell inside a UIViw, it was very
> heavy.Which UI Compnent could be a better one. Can you help on this.

Well, I at least can't, sorry. That kind of problem is not something
that would have been tackled at all yet in the iOS port work. But
indeed using some platform toolkit "widget" for each table cell would
be madness for some app intending to be able to display (or even edit)
real-world spreadsheets.

--tml