About fdo#52122 Crash when selecting "MediaWiki" tab on options menu with old profile

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 08:21:25 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 14:11 -0700, julien2412 wrote:
> No idea about this ?
>
> Julien
> (in my last message, I meant at the end : "any idea to keep on the
> investigation")

I think we're now working on the theory that this is either a duplicate
of fdo#38913 or fdo#36149. If you can reproduce this, it'd be great to
check in a recent daily if the problem persists. fdo#52122 does come
with a handy how-to reproduce (though daily masters use LoDev rather
than LibreOffice or something like that) as their AppData for twiddling
that.

C.