.: accessibility/source cppuhelper/inc cppuhelper/Library_cppuhelper.mk cppuhelper/Package_inc.mk cppuhelper/source cppuhelper/test UnoControls/source

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 00:50:17 PDT 2012

On 09/14/2012 09:14 PM, Michael Stahl wrote:
> that is nice, but it solves only half of the XServiceInfo boilerplate
> problem...
>
> a couple years ago i've added this in sw/inc/unobaseclass.cxx:
>
>>>      ::com::sun::star::uno::Sequence< ::rtl::OUString >
>>>      GetSupportedServiceNamesImpl(
>>>              size_t const nServices, char const*const pServices[]);
>>>      sal_Bool SupportsServiceImpl(
>>>              size_t const nServices, char const*const pServices[],
>>>              ::rtl::OUString const & rServiceName);
>
> can be used with a single global array.
>
> hmm... if the pServices were required to be sorted then supportsService
> could even use binary search

supportsService is functionality obscure enough that I would not bother
optimizing it (which includes that IMO it is simpler to make it
generically work on top of getSupportedServiceNames rather than letting
it share implementation knowledge with the latter).

But yeah, functionality to map char*[] -> Sequence<OUString> would
apparently be generally useful, too.

Stephan