fdo#51004: some progress and 10 years old bug pending

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Sep 19 02:54:36 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 12:23 +0200, d.ostrovsky at idaia.de wrote:
> We have one problem with that approach: other linux distros that are
> shipping mozilla mozab driver can experience less features or less
> quality with that new implementation. But ... no risk, no fun ;-)

	That's fine - this is a great direction to go in, to avoid us needing
the internal seamonkey mess on Linux, and as-such you're my hero :-)

	Any regressions we'll find and fix in the normal way of course; but
advanced testing much appreciated. Thanks for getting it finished and
merged.

	Of course - it would be -lovely- to have a native C++ unit test in
dbaccess/qa/extras/ that we could use to do a few queries on a sample
mork file and add that to our regression test suite :-) having more
native-code dbaccess/ tests as a harness others can build around would
be really nice.

	Thanks !

		Michael.