Is there easy way to find unused .idl files ?

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:36:03 PDT 2012

Hi,

recently I've touched .idl files in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=b7c41f1d1fcabc8f4abc670d5a18546a117b540a
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1f77f1ac177521698ee7c978f218127cb5840046

And I wonder if there is an easy way how to tell, they can be removed.
For files added with gb_UnoApi_add_idlfile_noheader, one probably have
to grep in the code.
But maybe for files in gb_UnoApi_add_idlfile_nohdl, it is possible to
know they are unused if there is no #include foo.hpp ?
And something similar for gb_UnoApi_add_idlfile ?

Is there something better than check each and every .idl file ?
I think we would find few(many?) unused ones.

Thanks,
Matus