Remote Icon (Was: Re: minutes of ESC call ... )

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Thu Sep 20 12:55:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 20/09/12 17:24, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * UI / design update (Astron)
> 	+ current Android remote icon prototype at:
> 		+ http://ubuntuone.com/3MB2vxkuzrbgdnCwy0hyXx
> AI:		+ shrink icon & integrate that into viewer (ahunt?)
The prototype is now incorporated into the app. Screenshot attached.
(Can be easily updated as and when new versions arise.)

(I think I added too much padding when shrinking, the android guide
states approximately 4px for the largest 96x96px icon size, but for a
non square icon I think less might be appropriate.)

Cheers,

Andrzej