Interesting and relevant article

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Sep 21 07:59:26 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-09-21 at 11:08 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> The "Badges and ranks afford a better understanding of how
> representative any poster is" does sound reasonable though, esp. to help
> occasional or new participants.

	There are merits in that; on the other hand - it appears to conflict
with the stated desire for flat / peer structures, and easy forms of
entry from the same article :-)

	We have a two-level structure now of course: membership provides that
(I guess) - be good to get more people formally registered there too.

	Regards,

		Michael.