Need some direction / Guidance

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 12:32:50 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-09-19 at 09:03 +0300, Sagar Srivastava wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Greetings of the day !!!
>
> In the following file :
>
> filter/source/pdf/impdialog.cxx
>
> Check out the piece of code inside the following method :
>

> I want to change the macro "RB_RANGE" to another e.g.
> RB_RANGE_IMPRESS  at runtime, if the source document is a presentation
> document implying "if (mbIsPresentation)".

ImpPDFTabGeneralPage::ImpPDFTabGeneralPage( Window* pParent,
  const SfxItemSet& rCoreSet, bool bIsPresentation ) :
  maRbRange( this,
    PDFFilterResId( bIsPresentation ? RB_RANGE : RB_RANGE_IMPRESS) )

would work.

Another option is...

ImpPDFTabGeneralPage::ImpPDFTabGeneralPage( Window* pParent,
  const SfxItemSet& rCoreSet) :
  maRbRange( this, PDFFilterResId( RB_RANGE ) )
  maImpressRbRange( this, PDFFilterResId( RB_RANGE_IMPRESS) )

if (mbIsPresentation)
   maRbRange.Hide();
else
   maImpressRbRange.Hide();

and change the .src file to have both RB_RANGE and RB_RANGE_IMPRESS
widgets of the same size and position.

C.