--with-lang build failure

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 11:16:41 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 04:06:11PM +0200, Andras Timar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/9/25 Ivan Timofeev <timofeev.i.s at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have "--with-lang=en-US ru" in autogen.lastrun and when building
> > master after 'make clean' I have got this error:
> >
> > [build OXT] script-provider-for-python
> > cp: cannot stat
> > `/home/ivan/libo/master/workdir/unxlngi6/ExtensionTarget/script-provider-for-python/description-ru.txt':
> > No such file or directory
> > make[2]: ***
> > [/home/ivan/libo/master/workdir/unxlngi6/ExtensionTarget/script-provider-for-python.oxt]
> > Error 1
> >
> > $ ls
> > /home/ivan/libo/master/workdir/unxlngi6/ExtensionTarget/script-provider-for-python/
> > description-qtz.txt  description.xml  root
>
> I had the same problem today. In
> workdir\unxlngx6.pro\CustomTarget\translations\translate\sdf-l10n\
> directory language sdf files were 0 bytes long. When I rebuilt
> translations module alone, the problem disappeared. I suspect that it
> will come back after make clean.

It should be fixed now. The rule that created these language sdf files
(in translations/CustomTarget_translate.mk) used a relative path to
translations source dir. This worked fine when called from inside
translations module (like in "make translations"), but broke when used
as part of tail_build, as it suddenly was called from a different
directory.

D.