[PUSHED 3-6] For msi installer, only default-select a subset of dictionaries

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 23:46:59 PDT 2012

On 09/24/2012 12:25 AM, Andras Timar wrote:
> I experienced strange behaviour with en-US-hu-ro 3 language build,
> English dictionary was not selected. When I built all languages, it
> worked as expected. So, I pushed these patches to libreoffice-3-6
> branch, because they seem to work nicely in release build configuration.

Oh, indeed.  There was still a bug in there that no dictionaries going
with English langpacks were preselected when en_US was the only English
langpack contained in the installation set (and not also en_GB etc.,
hence it didn't impact the "official" mutl-lang installation set).  That
is fixed now with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8cb7464130634551fd2f043efc14f8f8f8bdf447>
"No dictionaries were preselected for en_US langpack," requested for
backport to libreoffice-3-6 with <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/707>.

> Please note that it has l10n impact, because ID of pt-BR dictionary
> name/description has been changes in scp2. I also changed them in
> translations module and updated Pootle.

Thanks for noting and fixing.

Stephan