Google Summer of Code

Pratyush Nalam pratyushnalam08 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 06:58:59 PDT 2013

Hi

As described in that link, I ran sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice. The
problem is it started installing openjdk and those set of packages.
However, I already have Oracle Java installed as per this link
http://www.wikihow.com/Install-Oracle-Java-on-Ubuntu-Linux . How to build
libreoffice without openjdk as I already have a working installation of
Java (both JDK and JRE 7u17)

Thanks,

Pratyush Nalam
Technology. Environment. Inclusive Society.
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~pratnala